Bay Harbor Weather
(Unofficial) Aransas Pass, Texas
Disclaimer and References
Rev. March 25, 2016
Caution - The weather observations on these WEB page are from a personal weather station operated by an amateur radio operator (ham radio operator) combined with other available sources such as those credited below. DO NOT ASSUME THAT THE INFORMATION IS ACCURATE OR CORRECT WITHOUT USING OTHER SOURCES FOR VERIFICATION.
Disclaimer: Do not use data on this site for critical decision making; data may be old and misrepresentative due to communication problems, interference from animals, vegetation and other issues. Listen to NOAA Weather Radio or your local media to get the latest information.
- References: Some data used on this page non-indigenous to Bay Harbor Weather (Unofficial) Aransas Pass, Texas. Some are are listed below:
- Background Image - http://aprs.fi/?call=k5bv
- NOAA National Weather Service (NWS): Airport Observations, Forecasts, Warnings, and Weather Radar
- NOAA National Environmental Satellite, Data, and Information Service (NESDIS): Satellite Imagery
- NOAA National Ocean Service: Tides On Line
- Center for Operational Oceanographic Products and Services (Tides) : These raw data have not been subjected to the National Ocean Service's quality control or quality assurance procedures and do not meet the criteria and standards of official National Ocean Service data. They are released for limited public use as preliminary data to be used only with appropriate caution.
- Weather Underground: Integrated NWS and Bay Harbor Weather (Unofficial) Aransas Pass, Texas Graphics
- FINDU and APRS: Dissemination and Display Tools, Many Thanks to the Ham Radio Community
- Use of Content: Bay Harbor Weather (Unofficial) Aransas Pass, Texas WEB Page Data from K5BV sensors may have unlimited use by 3rd parties. Please give credit to data owner whenever data is used elsewhere.